You are here: Home HOME CMHS
The college of Medical and Health Sciences was established as a College in 2007, having three departments namely department of Nursing, department of Public Health and department of Pharmacy. In 2010 the College is then separated into Faculty of Health Sciences (under which there is department of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health) and Faculty Medical Sciences (under which there is department of Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Sciences, and Medicine).
Currently the college is running six undergraduate programs (Public Health Officer, Nursing, Midwifery, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science and Innovative Medicine) and its first cohort three different specialty postgraduate programs (Masters of Public Health; in General Public Health, Reproductive Health and Medical Parasitological). The programs mentioned above are delivered in regular, evening and weekend basis. The programs have their own demonstration an skill laboratories. The college has colorfully graduates its third batch 356 students in 2013 G.C in the main campus, more than quadruple as compared to first and second batch graduates. There are more than 1300 regular undergraduate and 48 graduate program students in the college.